Account Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

125 REPLIES 125
Highlighted

After wasting a good 45 minutes searching my dashboard pages, inbox, old invoices for what should be an easy answer to this question,  I found my way to the community support page. Here, not only does the question have its own category, I discovered it's been posted more than 8,000 times. So, I'll save others who clicked "skip to the solution" only to find there is none.

You will not find the answer to this question here. Your account number is hidden from you purposely. The only way you can get your account number is by contacting a representative through chat, message, or through the quagmire of customer service. My next step.

I cannot think of any other reason why a company would intentionally conceal your own account number without plainly stating so on the dashboard page. Banks, credit card companies, online stores to its customers, so the "security reasons" justification doesn't fly. 

I'm already guessing it's because Boost wants to know if you're leaving them, and why. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need mine as well. I have seen that I need to send a private message to a care rep but I can't figure out how to do that! Eek thank you
Highlighted

Don’t fret, awheeler1980! We’ll get you all sorted out. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, can someone please contact me so I can get my Account Number?

Highlighted

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, cuauhte. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted

I need my account number
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there jsells614. Thank you for contacting us. We are able to assist. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to be able to assist. victor21

Highlighted

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, mamoudouiskane. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be more than happy to assist you. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

+1-866-402-7366 is where I got mine. They want to know why. Haha. Your service sucks!