Account Number

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Account Number

Please can someone help me retrieve my account number... Thank you
Agent

Thanks, jlh114. We are waiting for your reply.

Enthusiast

I sent a private message to you....

hope that was correct.

thanks.

Agent

Hey, jlh114! Let’s get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks!

Enthusiast

I need my account number as well. I see that this request comes up frequently, but I do not understand how to find the correct agent to contact. Some agents haven't been online in a while. Please advise, thank you.

Hey there, Item! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

Hi,

I am also wanting to know my account number and am unable to get it via online or calling the help line. 

Thanks

Agent

Hi, Rdigney. Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin & we’ve got you. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Groupie

Please let me know how to obtain my account number. If private message is required, please let me know which email address to use. Thanks

@Victor21 wrote:

Hi there chgonzalez. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to be able to assist you best. Victor21

Highlighted
Agent

We've replied to your private message.