Account Number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Account Number

Hi,

I need my account number.

How do I get a hold of it? or where can I find it??

Thanks.

125 REPLIES 125
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need mine too
Highlighted
Agent

@lagunablake We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone on Friday, and although my card was charged on Saturday I have yet to receive any kind of order, confirmation, or tracking number. How do I get this information so I can track my purchase ?
Highlighted
Agent

We definitely want to look into this for you, lagunablake. Please, send us a private message to do some investigating.To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone on Friday and although my card was charged on Saturday I have yet to receive any kind of order, confirmation, or tracking number. How do I get this information so I can track my purchase ?

Highlighted

Hi, I need my account number and PIN to port out my phone number. Please let me know how.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @stephsonnier198. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I want my account number right now im tired of this service im completely done with boost mobile! Bad reviews, and definitely won't be referring anyone to boost mobile! This service has been the worst 12 monthd i have ever had with any service!
Highlighted

Hello, Unie! Thanks for letting us know about this. Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Highlighted
Groupie

Where can I find my account number