Account Locked

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Account Locked

I am trying to access my account to update my payment information before it expires. However yesterday when I tried to log in I temporarily locked my account. Today I reset my PIN to make sure it was correct only to get the same error message. Is a temporary lock supposed to last that long? And is each failed attempt resetting the time? I have a 6 digit PIN but do not know why it isnt working

See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Not applicable

Thank you. I will wait the full 24 hours just to be sure before trying again. Hopefully that works

Highlighted
Agent

Hello mizouse. Each failed attempt resets the time depending on how many unsuccessful attempts were made, the amount of time changes:

• 3 failed attempts = Lockout for 1 hour
  • 5 failed attempts = Lockout for 1 hour from the last failed attempt
  • 7 failed attempts = 24 hour lockout

The account lock can not be removed manually.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Account Locked

I am trying to access my account to update my payment information before it expires. However yesterday when I tried to log in I temporarily locked my account. Today I reset my PIN to make sure it was correct only to get the same error message. Is a temporary lock supposed to last that long? And is each failed attempt resetting the time? I have a 6 digit PIN but do not know why it isnt working

See more topics labeled with: