Account Locked and Screen Damaged

Go to solution
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Account Locked and Screen Damaged

We are sorry JessyRusz. Please do the following. On you browser or by going to the app it manager, clear cache, cookies and storage data.  Then launch your browser once again and retry the logging. If you are still unable to, then you may need to wait it out for the 24 hour period. By then it should be Ok 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

After the 1st 3 it was locked for good...
Highlighted
Agent

I see. This is how it works:

◦After 3 failed attempts: You're locked out for 1 hour. 
◦After 5 failed attempts: You're locked out for 1 hour from the last failed attempt.
◦After 7 failed attempts: You're locked out for 24 hours (also known as IP lock).

If you tried at least 7 times 7 hours ago, you'd have to wait 24 hours before attempting to login again. 

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Groupie

Last night. About 7 hours ago. Once I was locked out it said wait an hour but no matter how long I waited it was still locked.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi JessyRusz. Thank you for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. How long ago did you try the last time? 

~AmyM25
Groupie

Account Locked and Screen Damaged

My account is locked because too many PIN attempts and my screen is damaged. I am legit owner of account but cannot get in to make paymentt or fix the issues. Please help!! I emailed Boost already but must wait few days to respond from them!