Account Cancellation

Account Cancellation

I must be blind, I need to cancel my boost account, yet I cannot find any method to do so.. My Samsung phone is dead and I'm on my family plan. Please explain in simple terms what I must do.

4 REPLIES 4

I'm so sorry we let you down, verboo. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

I have documented 7 calls to BOOST to cancel my account. They gave me a Case No. BUT 6 months later it is NOT CANCELED!!

I have been trying to cancel my account for 6 months by calling Boost. It is not canceled!!

Agent

Good day @dlodneal Thanks for reaching out to us. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Account Cancellation

I must be blind, I need to cancel my boost account, yet I cannot find any method to do so.. My Samsung phone is dead and I'm on my family plan. Please explain in simple terms what I must do.