Account Cancellation

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Account Cancellation

I recently activated service with another carrier and ported over my number to the new carrier.  What do I need to do to cancel my VM PayLo account and terminate automatic billing?  Thanks.

45 REPLIES 45
Highlighted
Agent

Let’s do some investigating. Could you please provide us with the phone number and pin for that account?

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi, yes I was enrolled in Auto-Pay; my billing date was typically the 18th of each month.  I just tried to log into my account but the logon failed - presumably because my account has been cancelled.  I'll keep checking my credit card to see if VM posts any charges.

Highlighted

Hey there, @ingaldd! Do you remember if you enrolled your account in Auto-Pay?

If you did, then it would be good to removed/delete that feature from your Virgin account. This is just to avoid any accidental charge that may occur.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, my number was ported over to my new carrier on 10/13/17.  I just wanted to ensure that my VM account would be cancelled and the automatic billing terminated.

Dan I.

Highlighted

Hi, @ingaldd If you ported your Virgin Mobile number to another carrier, your account got canceled with the process. If anything else, we're here to help.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Account Cancellation

I recently activated service with another carrier and ported over my number to the new carrier.  What do I need to do to cancel my VM PayLo account and terminate automatic billing?  Thanks.