Account/Billing Statements ? How do you actually get them?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Account/Billing Statements ? How do you actually get them?

Hello, @Kenneth1. Thank you for stopping by. We're a prepaid company, we do not provide paper bills. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M.

Groupie

can i get a bill
Kenneth Orr
Highlighted
Enthusiast

What is the name of the 3rd party vendor? I'm sure you can give us their name and contact info.

People need these statements for numerous reasons and should be able to get them.

I personally claim use of my cell phone on my taxes and need a copy of my 

yearly statement.

This isnt a 'basic customer service' you have to understand how these companies work. They hire third party vendors to do statement processing and billing. These statements are governed by monthly contractual agreements where you order monthly service and blah blah blah blah. This is not the case. This is a prepaid service they don't have billing or statements. Its black and white. You pay your bill you have service and if you don't it gets shut off immediately. This is why companies like boost are so cheap they dont have a lot of extra processes like all the big guns and you are not required to enter a monthly contract. They arent interested in collections or going through the tiresome process of maintaining customers who dont pay their bill. If you want all that jazz... go with a big wig. If you want cheap reliable easy service go with Boost. I dropped verizon and its price gouging years ago and Boost has always been a great support in their phone availability and plans. Companies aren't just 'basic customer service' its hard to understand because people who dont work in the industry dont understand what goes on in the background but what you considered 'basic' is an entirely separate process. A Majority of companies do not print their own bills other companies do it for them and they pay for that and so do their subscribers. Complain about something more relevant please.

Agent

Hello @dobestpossible We apologize! Unfortunately, we're a prepaid company we do not provide paper bills.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.

It is not right that we are not getting paper bills like other businesses send. I need one for my Identification card as well. Looks like I have to go back to Sprint.

Agent

@lucakane Unfortunately, we're unable to provide with a statement for because we're a prepaid company. Also, in regards to the call, text, etc. We can provide you with basic information about the call, such as the time the call was made and the length of the call. But to respect the privacy of all our callers, the telephone number of the person who called you isn't available to me or any Boost Care agent.

~ Joy

~ Joy P.

I'm looking for same thing...............

Account/Billing Statements ? How do you actually get them?

I need the statement for my account. i need this because im using this statement as part of getting a new license and need proof of residency. the account statement has to have information including but not limited to: my recent account transactions with coresponding dates. a statement of my recent cell phone records(calls texts etc) and all my current account information (ex: John Doe 155 street ave etc).
Ive tried calling customer care never could speak with a live representative. ive walked into a boost store to see if they could manually print the simple statement i am asking for.  ive been all over boosts website with no strait answers as to how one simply gets their current account statement. now i pose this question to the boost community in hopes of finding answers as i really need this document that should be easily acquired. i dont want to have to get a new cell phone provider simply because boost couldnt perform the most basic of customer services such as generating a Billing and account statement.................