A fradulent account was made with my personal details (I am not a Boost Mobile Customer)

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: A fradulent account was made with my personal details (I am not a Boost Mobile Customer)

We understand your frustration, JSol15, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Please send me a private message by clicking on my profile and selecting send this user a private message. 

Groupie

A fradulent account was made with my personal details (I am not a Boost Mobile Customer)

Hello,  I am requesting help from a Care Agent. On 07/18 someone used my personal details to apply and obtain a pre-paid plan from Boost Mobile. I am not a Boost Mobile customer. I reached out to customer service for help but they stated that they can do nothing for me as I do not have the PIN for the account. I don't know how I am supposed to have a PIN to a fraudulent account. Customer Service refused to give me any information or to close the account. I need information for the police report and for this account to closed and removed from my credit. This is Identity Theft.