$25 promotion gift card

22 REPLIES 22
Accomplice

Re: $25 promotion gift card

Hello EdmundM, I wanted to clarify the fact that there were no stipulations beyond switching to auto boost to receive the $25 Mastercard giftcard. Nothing in the email as to waiting for a charge to go through on the auto boost account. I can send a copy with all the steps listed.
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
Enthusiast

Ive been waiting on mine as well. Already messaged customer service but still havent gotten the email they said i would.
Groupie

I haven’t received my gift card either
Agent

Hello Cubeboy. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

Accomplice

I'm having the same issue with the Mastercard giftcard promo
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
Agent

Hi there, @Symukaisu. Thanks for contacting us. To assist you further, we'll need to access your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Groupie

Hello! I also signed up for auto reboot using a mastercard in response to an email invite for this promotion and have not received either the gift card or instructions on how to obtain it. Please advise. Thanks!
Agent

Hello Destyanna. We've received your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same here.. Its been 2 months and boost is quick to take my payment from my account and its b.s that theyre not as quick to take care of their costumers
Agent

Hi. Please remain with us on your private message. Thank you. Victor21