$100 account credit for iPhone 6

Go to solution
4 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: $100 account credit for iPhone 6

It appears that there are many others that have had this same issue👎
Agent

We've received your private message. We'll continue assisting you in private.

Enthusiast

Waiting for solution..
Agent

Please accept our heartfelt apology, Bikj007! We definitely want to look into this for you. The credit was supposed to be placed automatically, however, if it wasn't, well be happy to get a resolution for you. 

To further assist you, we'd need to access your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

$100 account credit for iPhone 6

Purchased a new iPhone 6 with a promo of $100 account credit advertised. Have not received credit after almost 4 months and have called at least 5 times to get resolved. Every time I called I was told something different. Last time was given a case # and was told I would get a call in about 10 business days. I was unable to answer but then they left a message that I would have to start over and call to get a new case # since I didn’t answer. What does it take for boost to fix this? If a promo is offered I have to make several phone calls to get it? Really? You would think it would be automatic. My next action is to dispute the charge on my credit card. Fix this...