There are several easy and free ways to make a payment towards your Boost Mobile account.

My Boost Mobile app

The easiest way to pay your bill is from the My Boost mobile app.  From the home screen, click on the Payment screen icon (second from the left), then hit the Make a Payment button.  Pay with a Debit, Credit, or Re-Boost card on the next screen.payment.jpg

If you do not already have the Boost Mobile app on your phone, get it free from the Google Play store here: Boost Mobile or search for Boost Mobile in the iTunes app store.

Please note: if your device does not have the most current version of the My Boost app, you may need to update the app before you can make a payment.  Go to the Google Play store: My apps and games: Boost Mobile or search Boost Mobile.  Search for Boost Mobile in the iTunes app store

Pay by Phone

• Dial 233 from your Boost mobile phone and follow the prompts to make a payment using a debit, Credit, or Re-Boost card

BoostMobile.com

• Login to your My Boost account using your phone number and 4 digit Boost account PIN
  • From the Home screen, click the "Make a Payment" button or from the Payments tab click the "Re-Boost now" button
  • Select Pay now with Credit or Debit card or Pay now with Re-Boost card button and and follow the on-screen prompts.  If you have previously paid with a Debit or Credit card, your card information may be stored in this screen for your convenience

Re-Boost cards

• Purchase a PIN from a participating retailer or Boost store with cash or other acceptable payment method (varies by location).  Dealer will supply either a one-time use Re-Boost, a Universal prepaid or a Rechargeable Re-Boost card with a 10 or 14 digit PIN
  • Dial 233 from your Boost phone, go to Boostmobile.com or click Make a Payment from the My Boost mobile app

Please note:  There is a per transaction fee charged for every agent-assisted payment.  If possible, it may be more cost effective to use one of the self-service methods listed.

Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎11-21-2017 03:17 PM
Updated by:

See more topics labeled with:
Contributors