why is my account suspended

why is my account suspended

okay so i noticed a couple days ago that i wasnt getting any texts or calls and at first i just thought it was because i didnt have any friends but then i noticed i didnt have data and none of my texts or calls were going through at all so i went on the website and it said my account was suspended

further investigation showed that at some point my phone was reported lost which i didnt understand because how can i lose something thats always in my hand so i clicked the i found my phone unsuspend me option and it said failed: application processing error

what does this mean and how can i fix it since i cant call customer care because they shut off my phone for reasons inexplicable

6 REPLIES 6
Promoter

Re: why is my account suspended

did you already called customer se4vice, usually if you already paid your bill and you where unable to used your phone all you have to do is update the profile of your phone, Settings- system-update and update profile, you still same error, you need to call customer service, because it might have to do with disputed money that you have previously using different card, checked with Customer care service,
Agent

Hello! Please, accept our most sincere apologies. We have answer you in a "Private message" we'll wait for your response. ~ Joy

~ Joy P.

My account is suspended and i have not lost my phone, nor can i get into my account and get error message. Can you please help me

I'm having the exact same issue. Please help!
Fml Groupie
Groupie

I been having same problem my iPhone 5s is reporting lost of stolen but it's not I still can get a straight answer I done hrs with boost n still a few minutes ago it happened again!!!!!
Agent

Hey @Fml. We would like to look into this. Feel free to send me a private message for direct assistance.