Highlighted

wanna know who paid my bill

my bill was paid and i wanna know who paid ifor it
See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Guru

Re: wanna know who paid my bill

Hi @Lowkey_420,

That is not always possible.  People can make anonymous payments to Boost Accounts.  You can go to a store and just give the clerk the phone number you want to add money to, you do not 'need' the account PIN to just make a payment.  Also people can go to the website here, https://www.boostmobile.com/primary/guest-replenish and do the same thing.

That is kool that someone paid money to your account.  Be thankful!

Yours,
-J
----------
I am not a Boost or Sprint Employee, but I have a reasonably strong knowledge of technology in general. Just here to help when I can.
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!

Re: wanna know who paid my bill

Hello Lowkey_420:

Unfortunately there is no way to know who payed your phone bill. You will receive a text message showing there was a paiment added to the account but even if you call they can't or know who payed it especially if it was payed with cash.

You can call and verify if you like Robot Happy

Hey maybe your boyfriend, family memeber or hey it can be a blessing.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless