text history/ call history

Go to solution
Highlighted

text history/ call history

Why is there so many missing calls and text in the history reports?  I'm wondering what can cause that because it's pretty much screwed me over a couple times already...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: text history/ call history

Have you taken a look at this article on our Knowledge Base?

Text Message Records

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi and thanks for visiting the Boost Mobile's community!

I'm truly sorry for that situation you've had recently and I would like to know how can I help you with it. Could you please share with me how is this issue affecting you so we can better work this together and find a solution?

I'll be waiting for your reply back!

Groupie

I need my call history(incoming and outgoing calls from March 2016 and Sept 2016) These are my OWN phone records that I am trying to obtain. How can I get these records asap. Thank you
Groupie

Is your WiFi connected or are there weather issues? Did the WiFi turn off and you did not notice? Did you lose 3G/4G signal, did you notice your triangle gray? Did you update your PRL by chance? Have you checked to make sure the other update are current too? Check in Boost Zone app and run the tests there and it can sometimes give you shortcuts to help problems. I had issues with my WiFi connecting to my cell: it was on by not with my cell. I learned how to soft reboot from the Zone and it has helped and we had really high winds Wednesday night in California deserts. I've missed calls too that went to voicemail due to weather and no signal.
Groupie

I need my history from 05 01 16 to date.

Hello i cant check my account to check my outgoing calls
Enthusiast

I can not see the whole number texted
Community Manager

Have you taken a look at this article on our Knowledge Base?

Text Message Records

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

I need i call log for one number for 5 1 17 to 5 10 17 for work had. Change to new phone same number did clear on other as gave to son need get history tecords
Agent

@Bethhill Hey there! As stated on our Text Message Records document, you can view the phone numbers you've texted as well as the date and time they were sent up to 60 days in the past. Though most numbers will be available, we can't guarantee that you'll see them all.

To view your text history online, start by logging into your My Boost account, then select the Service&Usage tab and click on the Text History link on the right side under Manage My Services.

For more details please visit this link: https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/Plans-and-Services-Knowledge/Text-Message-Records/ta-p/7433

~ Joy

~ Joy P.