suspended account

suspended account

I Am pretty  pissed off. My phone was stolen  29th of aug. So i call the all knowing Boost and a genius tells me they will suspend my account and when i find a boost mobile phone call them and they will re activate my plan . My phone plan flipped over 0n the 27th so i had a brand new month for Sept. So basically i have lost my job because my phone was stolen . A buddy loaned me one of his phone and i am sitting here trying to re activate  my plan and now you are saying i have to either find my old phone or buy a new one! What kind of B.S., is this! You guys never said anything about that i have been with you 6years and this is how you treat loyalty if it is you are a corporate and i will never recommend boost to anybody! 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: suspended account

Hey, @OtisDriftwood!

We are so sorry for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

~Nosh_CxUx

Accomplice

Why is my account suspended?
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Rippa420. Please a private message with your phone # & we’ll get this figured out ASAP.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".