sim card

Highlighted

sim card

purchased an boost mobile card at wal-mart thinking the sim card came with it, got home sratched the stuff off to reveal the numbers, that's when I discovered the sim card does not come with my purchase. I attempted to get a refund but by the stuff being removed they can not refund the purchase and no one can tell me how to get a sim card.  PLEASE HELP WITH THIS..

THANKS

49 REPLIES 49
Highlighted

If I buy an iPhone off the website will it come with a SIM card because I am thinking about ordering 3 different iPhones.
Highlighted

Hi!

If you buy an iPhone from the website, it should come with its SIM card or UICC ID card included. But if you receive your three orders without this item, please let me know.

I'm here to help!

Highlighted

I need a replacement sim card for my Alcatel one touch conquest
I went into a local store in search of one and the owner told me the phones were junk and I would have a hard time finding one
To just through my phone away ...
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @Angelreynolds20. A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi I purchased a boost mobile phone but it didn't come with the SIM card, how can I get one? I'm having trouble finding one
Highlighted
Promoter

you have to call Customer service and order a sim card for the phone, wait until you get the order number and you can already activate the phone
Highlighted
Accomplice

Do I have to pay for the SIM card?
Highlighted
Promoter

If you purchase it in store it will be 10$ but if you order it in Customer service, it will be for free, it will take 3 to 5 business days to be delivers thru UPS or FedEx,
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you so much
Highlighted
Accomplice

What number do I call?