porting and activating

Go to solution
Groupie

porting and activating

Hi.  Bought a boost phone, trying to activate it, insist on porting my # I've had for many years.  The website says it can't.  My TOS says I can.   Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: porting and activating

Hi there, @Nisi! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hi there, @Nisi! A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Groupie

Thank you very much for getting back to me!  I'm sure that this coming to the community and waiting for an agent to contact you might work to solve a problem, but here's what I did as I had set aside a morning to get my phone activated and it still took most of the day. . . I called a semi-local boost store (all truly local to me had closed) and wrangled her into giving me a phone number to the porting department that a human actually answered  -- since it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a human on the boost customer service line.   Once I had a human, things went relatively smoothly.  Really, boost could work on providing a better customer service experience.  Again, thank you Hamilton.

Agent

Thanks so much for the honest feedback. We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

Accomplice

I,ve HTC Bolt but I've lost the sim card. How do i get a new sim card that will match my phone. So I can activate it to my number
Highlighted

Hi, I'm trying to port my metro PCS number to my existing Boost line. Would it be possible for you to contact me as well?

Hey there, Ahmed86 and swissmanjap! Sorry for the late reply!

To Ahmed86: Do you still need help with ordering a new SIM for your device?

To swissmanjap: To further help you, please send me a private message including:

- Your Boost number and PIN.

- The Metro PCS number.

- The PIN from your Metro account.

- The account number from Metro.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)