live customer support is a joke

live customer support is a joke

So I switched to boost almost 3 years ago to there $35 shrinkage plan. After realising my bill hasn't dropped from $40 to $35 i tried to contact customer support. The automated system informed me i was on the $40 shrinkage plan which i never switched to. After spending the last 2 hours trying every single option in the automated system to get a LIVE person also calling the store i bought the phone from and still have had no luck. The store clerk was very friendly and told me she couldn't help me and didn't know what could be done so I turned to this forum. Still no luck finding a way to TALK to anyone about my issue in any of the posts.That all being said......Does anyone know how to contact an actual human?Who can help me? Is boost actually run by skynet?
8 REPLIES 8
Guru

Contacting Customer Care

Hi,

I don't know that there ever was a $40 shrinking plan, but only $45, $50, $55, and $60 plans.

charaZy wrote:
......Does anyone know how to contact an actual human?

Call 1 888 BOOST 4U (1 888 266 7848) or 611 from your handset or go to a store(the store may charge you for helping, call them first too), or PM a socal care agent here.  To reach a care agent, Press option 4, then 2, then 2, then enter your PIN

You can try to contact @JamieB here https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1655
Or @Hamilton here https://community.boostmobile.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1631
always check to make sure they have a Social Care badge by their name.

Or if you use the book face, here; https://www.facebook.com/messages/7292863341

charaZy wrote:
......Who can help me? 

Just explain that you are on one of the shink plans and you have made your on time payments as required but your bill has not dropped to by the expted $15.

charaZy wrote:
......Is boost actually run by skynet?

Jeez, with all the DDoS attacks and Cyber Botnets and the Internet Of Things nowadays, I sometimes wonder myself if skynet is comming to light.

Shrinking Payments Plans FAQ is here;

https://www.boostmobile.com/support/faq/plans-services/grandfathered-plans/shrinking-payment-plans/

Yours,
-J
Check my badges!
If I have answered your question, please be sure to click the Accepted Solution_B.GIF button at the bottom of my Reply, so others can quickly find the answer they are looking for!

Re: live customer support is a joke

Hey CharaZy;

I'm sorry to hear the difficulties you been experiencing with us I hope I can change that by helping you as much as I can. 

You can call this number 1 (866) 402-7366 during business hours.

It will start as Hey welcome to boost mobile for spanish 5 but just wait. 

Tell us your number but then if you are calling from your phone it will say it and if you are calling about that number is option 1 if not 2. or none #

Now, i can tell you what number is what fot the automated system but the easy way is call wait..

press 1 for your number 

press 5 for anything else

then while is talking press 0 then again 0 okay

then it will ask for your pin or it can also just say transfering you to a rep.

Try this one more time we are here to help not give customers a hard time dont give up love Smiley Very Happy

If i answered your question or if you feel that i helped with your need accept this as a solution.

Also if any more questions im here to help.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Agent

Hello @charaZy.

A private message has been sent to further assist you.

Can I check my voicemail from another phone
Agent

Hello @selkikns36

To check your voicemail from another phone, you need to follow the next steps:

1- Dial your wireless phone number.
2- Allow the Voicemail to pick up.
3- Press * (star) during outgoing greeting.
4- Enter Voicemail password when prompted and press #.
Accomplice

This does not work!  It disconnects no matter what... or your instructions are not clear.  I too, just like I've seen in 100's of posts... there is basically no customer service with a live person.  If you charge the same amount as Cricket, why are there not similar services?  I can call Cricket and not only speak to a live person, but I can chat and email.  I purchased the Boost Phone and now I need to activate but I have questions... in addition, the call times out and disconnects!  This is beyond frustrating.  I found the suggestion of contacting people with a support badge in the community... however, I can't figure out how to contact that individual!  Why is it so difficult to give you business?

Highlighted
Accomplice

This does not work!  It disconnects no matter what... or your instructions are not clear.  I too, just like I've seen in 100's of posts... there is basically no customer service with a live person.  If you charge the same amount as Cricket, why are there not similar services?  I can call Cricket and not only speak to a live person, but I can chat and email.  I purchased the Boost Phone and now I need to activate but I have questions... in addition, the call times out and disconnects!  This is beyond frustrating.  I found the suggestion of contacting people with a support badge in the community... however, I can't figure out how to contact that individual!  Why is it so difficult to give you business?

Agent

@BestEvents Good morning. Please, accept our most sincere apologies. We're sorry you had a poor experience last time you called us. Would you be so kind to send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you with your activation request? We'll wait for your response.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.