iphone 6 credit

Highlighted
Accomplice

iphone 6 credit

Hello, 
I recently got this iphone 6 for the save 200 get 100 credit. I see many others have posted this but there is no solution. I've called basically every phone number and nobody can help. They just keep redirecting me. Please someone help this is super concerning. When I bought the phone the lady said that I would be guaranteed the credit and no difficulty. 

Thanks,
Lauren 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @LaurenAA We apologize for the inconvenience. When was the device activated?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Jan 12

Highlighted
Agent

Keep in mind that the credit is applied within 4 weeks after the first payment is made. If the 4 weeks go by, and you don't receive the credit, you may contact us directly so we may open a case for the missing credit.

Highlighted
Accomplice

You need to give us our account credits!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I still haven’t gotten my credit. They told me 3 weeks.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry for the confusion, @LaurenAA! The $100 account credit will be applied within four weeks of the customer's first month payment. In case the 4 weeks go by, please contact us with your account information so we can open a case.

Highlighted
Accomplice

What I'm saying is tomorrow will be 4 weeks. And by what everyone is telling me, a lot of people have had problems with the credit system.

Highlighted
Agent

We understand @LaurenAA. We need to wait for the time frame to be reach, so we can take any further steps. We hope you receive your credit tomorrow.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I still haven’t gotten my credit...