how do I change my phone number

Go to solution
Groupie

Re: how do I change my phone number

How do I contact you????
Groupie

I have tried numeroud times to try to change my number online but it is not letting me. 

Accomplice

Hello Alele! We're sorry to know you're having difficulties when changing your number. We'd love to help.
You would need to login to access your account. If you do it over the phone, there is a $15 fee to change your phone number. If you do it online is free.
Go to settings and you will see change number, then all you have to do is pick a zip code with the area code you wish to have.
If it gives you an error, fail or could not be completed message, try it again with another zip code that would give you the same area code.
If anything else is needed, please let us know. We're here to help. ^Paola P.

Groupie

I couldn't change my number and I know this is an old thread but could someone please help I tried to change my number but it gives me and error
Accomplice

Hello Lil_Dove!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having. We'd like to help. What type of issues are you having at this moment? ^Paola P.

need to change my number and ive tried 5 cities near me
Agent

Hello @mrdanielsr101. Keep in mind that the phone number change is only allowed once every 24 hours online. You can change your phone number online by accessing your account on our website http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.

Groupie

I am having trouble changing my phone number on the website. When i try it; gives me an application error after submitting my zip code.
Agent

@Lil_Dove Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you try to clear the cookies, cache, and open a new browser? You can also try to access from a different device or computer.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Yes,I have tried everything. It still gives me the error code.