Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: how do I change my phone number

I am not sure what to do next i am new to this
Accomplice

Not sure what to do next

Dont worry we are here to help i have send you a private message where you can tell me what to help you withRobot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I have been trying to change my phone number for days. I get an application error for every zip code in the 757 area code. I have tried using the boost app, my phone, and a computer. I have tried clearing history and cached files. Nothing works. Also on the account info page, my birth month keeps changing. Can someone please help me?
thanks

Don't worry help is on the way Robot Happy lol
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

I'm needing help it's saying something about sprint and I'm with boost mobile and it's asking me for a pin idk & i need help please

I just changed my number but when I call someone it's still showing up my old number

Hello Emoline21 Robot Happy

Good morning,

After you successfully change your phone number you would need to update your phone. You can update it by going under settings or if you have an android dial ##72786# on your dial pad. If you have an iphone you can dial ##873283#

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I've been trying to change my phone number online for days now. Keep getting application processing error. This is crazy! What's the point of adding the diy feature online if it doesn't actually work? Every zip code for 630 is covered, yet I can't get past the confirm screen. And if I call they want to charge $15 for a broken feature because, "you can do that yourself online." No, no I can't because the feature doesn't even work! 

Hello landack1956 Robot Happy

Good morning, 

I am so you are having this issue and understand your conserne.

I also understand you have try many zip code for the 630 area code and no luck 

Try calling this number 1-866-402-7366 witch is for boost mobile rep

1. Dial your number
  2. press 5
  3. press 0 till they ask for you 4 digit pin or till you get transfer
  4. explain to them that you try all the zip code for that area code even othe zip codes if they can help you without having to charge you since you week trying for days.

With that said they would help for 1st time courtesy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless