how do I change my phone number

Go to solution

Re: how do I change my phone number

Hello everyone happy new years eve 

For does that can't successfully change their number send me a private message and i will help you change it myself if you want my help. This is for the one that want my personal help only

You need to tell me your current phone # and pin # 

Also what are code you want your new number to have

once i finish you would need to go to ur dial pad and do the rest if its android is ##72786# if its appl do ##873283#

For does that don't want my help and are trying on there own try changing the zipcode but make sure it gives the same arecode

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

What is the web address that I need to go to put my number in to change it? I need to change my number now....Thank you!

How do i change my phone number

Change my number

Hello Bigdaddyd619:

You can go to boostmobile.com directly, call boost mobile speak to a rep or go onto the boost app thats on your phone.

Then you would have to login or give your info witch is phone# and pin# to access your account. If you do it over the phone just keep in mind there is a $15 fee to change your phone #. If you do it on your own online is free.

Go to settings and you will see change number then all you have to do is pick a zipcode with the areacode you wish to have.

If it gives you an error, fail or could not be completed message try it again with another zipcode that would give you the same areacode.

GoodluckRobot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Hello IAIIady:

Hope you are doing wellRobot Happy

Well you would need to go to boostmobile.com

then login using your phone# and pin#

go to settings and pick change number

then pick the zipcode that gives you the area code you want. If you get an error or fail messge try again in another zipcode that will provided the same area code.

Goodluck

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

How do I change my phone number

Hello dayshawncool:

If you like i can personally help you just send me a PM with your phone # pin # and the area code you wish to have

Or you can follow my steps under your post goodluck Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless