how do I change my phone number

Go to solution

Re: how do I change my phone number

Hello 

Try changing the zip code on the website just make sure the zip code you pick keeps the same area code that you wish to have.
For example is you do 08104 for an 856 area code and does not work try another like 08002 witch gives an 856 area code but is from another city. Hope i was able to help if you keep having the same issue let me know. Robot Happy
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Hello Joejoe:

After you got your new number did you go back to your phones dial pad and dial the code ##72786# to reset the new # ? 

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Hello i got apple phone so what number do i use to reset my whole number than cause i just changed my number and it keeps saying my account couldnt be validated

I have tried several times online and it will not go through. I dont have 15$ for the over the phone payment and its an emergency situation.

Hey @Geegee23

You need to go to your phone dial pad and dial ##873283# and then talk/call. This is only for iphones you will get a reset network message and another saying complete or something just say YES or Ok to both of them.

I created a topic called Changing phone # on iphone for does that don't know the pin

Hope i was able to help you.

Have wonderful holiday Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

Hello ssescoto:

What type of phone do you have?

If you like give me your phone # and pin # i can change your number for you just tell me what area code you would like since thats all i am allowed to pick. Send me a PM okay here to help if you like.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

I keep getting application processing error try again , no matter where i am. Please help

Hello Heather1981:

Did you try different zipcode that would give you the same area code ?

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless

@Heather1981:
Hey ill be sending you a PM to help change your number if you like for me to help.
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

Please tell me what to do