how do I change my phone number

Go to solution

Re: how do I change my phone number

there is alot of people calling for some one else that  is not me and threating me on the phone . they think im the girl they calling for and i need a new number. im pregnatnt and  i dont need to track no one down and have Them arrested . i have sejiors i dont need to stress i had a stoke not to long ago in victorville hospital. people are tracking my location down and im in the middle of pressing charges on my sister gabria r evans for idenity theift. in my stolen military id. please change this number ********* and give me a 909 area code number please

Let me know if boost mobile can change my number
Community Manager

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Hello MrsQueenBkia: 

Im sorry to hear you're having all these issues hopefully i can help youRobot Happy

What type of phone do you have?

If you like i can help you change your number ill do all the work with you no scan or nothing im here to help you can send me a PM or ill send you one either way i can give you a new number Robot Happy 

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

Can u please change my number I'm getting text messages from a person who I don't want nothing to do with she keeps texting me like 6 times a day and I'm tried of it .it's been going on for the past two months  my name is karen thank u 

Groupie

Please help me before I through my phone against the wall. I have tried to change my phone number for the last half hour and everytime I hit submit it says please try again later application processing error!! I'm beyond pissed. This should not be that hard!!!!
Groupie

Hi I followed all of the steps to change my phone number and everytime I try and change the number I keep getting this message " please try again later. Application processing error." I have tried changing my number several times and I keep getting the same message. If you could get back with me please to help me with this issue . Thanks
Shannen
Groupie

I need to change my phone number to a Texas number
Groupie

This method only returns a "Application processing error" please try again later message..... Beyond ridiculous for it to be this hard to change my number, perhaps I should just change my carrier

I changed my number and it's not receiving calls