how do I change my phone number

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Re: how do I change my phone number

After i do all i have to change my number o get an error message sayinh i failed something
Agent

Hi there, @Geraldine! Sorry to hear about this. We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

Accomplice

Want to change my phone number

Hey there, Soraidaordonez6! To change your phone number using our online self-service channel, please follow these steps:

1) - Log-in to your Boost Mobile account at: http://boost.co/1WJ1meg.

2) - Go to the "Settings" tab and under the "I want to" section, click on "Change phone number."

3) - Enter the ZIP code for the area where you make most of your calls to check your coverage.

4) - After the system confirms coverage, click on "Submit".

5) - Finally, click on "Change my phone number" and the success message will show the new phone number.

To program your device with the new number, please update the phone's Data Profile. The phone must reboot to successfully set up the new number.

Please let us know if these steps could help you resolve the issue you reported.

We're here to serve you.

Hozuki_Robert

Accomplice

I don't get the ##72786# Is that the number we put in as if we are texting with no message? Is it the message we send, what? And I didn't understand the techno-ease why one should do it. Help.

Community Manager

##72786# is entered in the dial pad as if you are making a call.