Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

how do I change my phone number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: how do I change my phone number

I don't have an account. I accidentally gave the wrong number. Want to stop service on it or deactivate it.

Highlighted

Hi carl. Please send us a private message so we can take care of you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have tried everything I have found in here. Tried different zip codes near me, different browsers, erase cookies, EVERYTHING!!! Been trying for 4 days now to change it cuz I can't afford to pay to have it changed. I have been with Boost for like 11yrs and have had the same number for almost that long. I live in Houston now and my son's school can't even call me because I can't change my dang number!!!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @jojo196904! A private message has been sent to further assist you!

Highlighted

Please help me change my phone number.  I keep getting an application error.  I have never changed my number before, so I am not sure why I would have an issue.  Thank you, Lisa Dzwigal

Highlighted

I've been trying for the past 3-4 days to change my number. First, I called and asked to have my number change and the lady told me that I can do it online for free, but if I do it over the phone I'd have to pay $15. So, online it was! Now, I see that I can only change it once every 24 hours, but it's not letting me change it at all! Here's what I've done:

1. Go to: myaccount.boostmobile.com

2. Click settings

3. Click change my phone number

4. I put in my zip code and click submit 

It puts a checkmark by confirm and switches to 'coverage'

Once I've done that, it shows a green light, saying that boost covers my area. 

5. I click Change my number

Now this is where it gets fishy. Once I've clicked that, it brings up a red box saying "Please try again later. (Application processing error)"

What the heck?!

It's been doing this from the START! I can;t get past confirm. WHY?! Please help!

Thanks

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @alberto_edwin. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Groupie

Can u send me a private message
Highlighted

Hey there, Krhoden0121! How can we help you?

RB-1991 (Robert)

Highlighted
Groupie

Online it says something about the application. I have an iphone nd i need a new number nd cant afford the 15 right now