Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

how do I cancel my account please?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: how do I cancel my account please?

Yes please. I mostly need this done so that my device is removed from the boost network so that I can activate with another carrier.
Highlighted
Agent

The account has been cancelled.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thank you for your help! Happy holidays!
Highlighted
Agent

Your welcome.  Same to you!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help canceling an account
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Dgrant! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted

My mother got a family plan and I would like to use my old boost phone, but I can't seem to cancel my current service to do a swap
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Samandancat! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted

I just bought an iPhone off of someone but there account is still linked to it ????
Highlighted

We can definitely help you out with that, NathanBlaze23. Can you please send me a private message to further assist you?