how do I cancel my account please?

Highlighted
Accomplice

how do I cancel my account please?

thanks

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

Hi, @steveyos Is always a sad moment when we see our customers leaving? Is there any particular reason? As the account number is only needed to port out, we'd like to know if you are getting a better offer. Please let us know, we'll hate to see you leave.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I need a windows 10 phone or maybe a blackberry if they're still around I don't need my boost number that's ok thank you

Highlighted

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, steveyos. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Highlighted

How do i get these people canceled off my plan. Please someone help me. I've never had so much bull**bleep** in all my life!
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Melissa1360. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello, Can someone help me cancel my account too? I need to remove my device from Boost so that I can activate it with another carrier. Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Edward627! Please send us the details via private message, along with your phone number and pin so we can get this thing resolved.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks for your help Fonsy82, I need to cancel my account so that I can use my device on another carrier.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Just to confirm you would like to cancel the account for the number 619-abc?