growing your data question.

Highlighted
Groupie

growing your data question.

i have only had boost for 4 months. 1st month does not count of course. so with that being said on 8/14/16 i was too get the 500mb. but on 8/1/16 i called boost care cause for the 4 months i could never access my voicemail (turns out that voicemail was not assoicated with my phone #). anyways the rep said he would add the voicemail and said he had to make changes to the account to fix it. and i asked is that going to affect my  every 3 month growing data. he said no and promised it would not affect and i would certainly get my 500mb on 8/14/16. so today 8/15/16 i call boost care to find out why i never recieved my 500mb and was told since i changed my plan back on 8/1/16 i would not get my 500mb till 9/14/16. i explained what happend and not having voicemail and the rep changed the plan to add it. he said he was out of his hands and he could not add it and would create a ticket to a higher dept but was unsure if i could get the 500mb and would have to wait 3 days to find out. again becuase i called to add/change my plan to add voicemail (which should of been on there to begin with). man i would hate to leave boost only after 4 months. so far boost has been the best service i have had in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry:) long time. i do realize im jumping the gun here without waiting the 3 days. but was wondering if any boost mobile rep's could get this fixed.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hi, my data has never grown automatically in 9 months on the plan. I complained once in March 2016, and they upped my data in April.  I guess I have to complain again since it hasn't grown since April.

Highlighted

The way the Growing Data plans work is that once you start on a Growing Data plan, you have to make 3-on time payments. They do not have to be consecutive but it works best if it is. If you do anything that causes you to change said plan, it will start you over. The voicemail part, i dont understand though. Even if you didn't have voicemail set up on you phone, you could easily log onto boostmobile.com > my account and choose to reset your voicemail password (resets to vm password to you phone number, minus the area code). Your data should have not been compromised 

Highlighted
Groupie

yeah i tried the reset voicemail password option but that did not work. the rep actually said that my phone number did not have voicemail. when i dialed 1 on the dialpad it went straight to a busy signal when i used the app it took me to a error message that said your account does not have voicemail assoiciated with your phone number.

Highlighted
Groupie

yeah i have read more than a few customer reviews that have said their data never grew and they had to call every 3rd payment to complain to get it added.

Highlighted

I can't receive my mail??? I have a appGmail an I got all my mail an I changed my password an now I can't get non of my mail so why???
Highlighted

Usually when you change your password, you are required to sign-in to the email app again, using the new password. Should see a notification on your phone stating that. If you've already signed in and the emails still aren't coming in, it might be an error with the Google Account Sync. To fix go to Settings > Accounts > Google, you might see a (🔄!). If you do, tap on the email and uncheck whatever box you see (🔄!) by