growing data plan not growing

Groupie

growing data plan not growing

I signed for the 5gb growing data plan in March 2016.  I use auto reboost, so I have made 12 consecutive on time payments. It's supposed to be an additional half gigabyte for every 3 on time payments.  My data has only grown twice: I'm still stuck on 6gb even though I should be on 7.5

My data increased to 5.5gb in June 2016(on time payments in March, April, May)  Should have increased to 6gb in September(on time payments in June, July, August); it didn't and I tried contacting Boost through Facebook and got no response.  Plan increased to 6.0gb in December(on time payments in September, October, November) when it should have been increasing to 7.  Should have increased to 7.5gb yesterday(on time payments in December, January, February) when my account renewed, and didn't increase at all.

I don't appreciate being cheated out of the data that I earned, and I don't appreciate being ignored by customer service when I try to make contact.  And I see from reading the forums that I'm not the only person who has problems getting Boost to make good on the growing data plan. No, I'm not interested in switching to the $50 unlimited plan and I will be taking my business elsewhere if this isn't fixed immediately. I kept my end of of the bargain and Boost needs to keep theirs.

16 REPLIES 16

Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time regarding your data. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN to be able to see why it has not changed?

Groupie

Message sent
Groupie

Your an agent for Boost? You don't know , why doesn't anybody know,
Agent

@TomBud We apologize for the inconvenience. Sometimes for some reason the system does not perform the plan changes automatically. Unfortunately, we cannot specify the reason for this to happen. Now, keep in mind, that if you don't make your payments on time every 3 months your data will not grow.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

What are you talking about? It has NEVER worked automatically. I had to always call!
Accomplice

Same problem here. I have to contact them every freaking 3 months. And they always says they can't upgrade immediately. So I have to wait almost another month to get data upgrade. So it is basically one upgrade every 4 months. After another 3 month? Same things happen again and again.

As you guys know already, It is so hard to talk a real person on the phone with their customer service.

I don't think they wants to fix the problem. Maybe doing this intentionally. I can consider as a mistake or system error for only first or second times.  Every single time to this many people?  It is gotta be their intention. 

And they fix the problem temporarily for only people who gets mad enough to call them.

Terrible business mind indeed.  The only reason why I'm still with this terrible company is because I had fought every 3 months so hard to get to 4G from 2G, not because I'm happy with their service even little bit.

Agent

Hey there, @woochanjeon. We apologize for the inconvenience. We also understand your frustration! We can go ahead, and take a closer look to the situation. Please, send us a "Private Message" so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.