customer support

Highlighted

customer support

has anyone had the disrespect i recieved at the lakeland florida boostmobile store on 92 near combee road.. im a white guy, with a black girlfriend. ive had service with boost for 8 months, all my family has it and several friends have small family plan accounts.. well i went to take my gf to switch her account  and create a family plan. well on way into the store the clerk was outside and made a horrible comment, ""what do you tell a nig**r with two black eyes??? nothing you told her twice already"""""" when i asked what he just said he disrespected my girl, he said im a disgrace to my race mixing my race............ WOW i was buying her a iphone and putting her on a plan and now want to cancel my service and have my thirty friends on boost cancel too, have them get there friends to cancel.... couldnt even reach a supervisor at boost to complain about the service. how unreal.. dont know how boost could fix this, but im looking now for new service and iphone for gf, somewere were my choice in happiness doesnt matter to my cell phone company..

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Guru

Send me the address or phone number of the store so I can be sure I have the correct one and I will contact the owner of the store.  If you caught the name of the clerk, or anyone else working in that store give me that too.  That behavior is unacceptable from anyone, and I can tell you it is definetly not acceptable at Boost, Virgin or any of the other Sprint brands!

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Highlighted

Hi
Highlighted

I paid my bill today and the account shows paid but I have no service. And there is no way to reach support, how ridiculous is that no way to talk,message, email, text, no possible way to reach support.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to assist you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to check the account.