cancel a payment? Help!!!!

Highlighted

cancel a payment? Help!!!!

I made my payment and the app froze while processing and then an error came up "general error" before a confirmation was given. I closed out and tried again as my account was still showing due when I signed back in. I got confirmation but after closing I received 2 notifications from my bank that the payment has been taken out twice. I'm very short on money being Christmas and need one of these reversed back to my account ASAP so I can make it to Christmas this year and pay for travel. I tried to call but apparently my pass code and log in pin code are not the same thing so I just need someone from boost to see my account and clearly 2 pmts posted within minutes of each other and it should prove my complaint enough to help me please reverse or cancel the extra draft. I'm enrolled now in auto reboot so it needs not have a cushion of a whole pmt to roll on forever. Can someone please help me? I would be very grateful of some help right now!
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Hello Tami933us:

Im sorry this has happened to you hopefully i can help some what 🙂

Now, that you are enrolled on auto-reboot remember every month on you due date they will take the money out your bank/card automatic.

Now, i can send your pin to your phone so the rep can assist you or when you log into your account on the boostmobile.com web you can chooce forgot pin.

I would call 1-866-402-7366 and ask what they can do as refunding  one of the payments next time in the future for anything else check your bank b4 making another payment to avoid the hassle.

Hope i helped. Hope you enjoy the holidays.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response 🙂
Thank you - god bless
Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't have enough money in my bank account I need to stop payment on my last reboost
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Ashliececil,  send me a private message so we can assist you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

hello could you help me cancel payment

Highlighted
Accomplice

how do you send a private message

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Ashliececil. To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

someone asked to verify my phone number and pin 30 minutes ago and has not gotten back to me from there so frustrating I really cant afford the overdraft fee!!! 😞 

Highlighted
Agent

We could definitely help you to get a refund if there is a double payment. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

Highlighted
Accomplice

there was not a double payment but I don't have enough money in my bank to cover this month till pay day in three days.