auto-boost question

Groupie

auto-boost question

Do I have to put money in my boost account for Auto Boost to work? I have, so my next bill is covered. Boost wont deduct from my back account will they if the money is in my Boost account ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: auto-boost question

Hello TonyD:

If you add a visa/credit/debit card you shouldn't have to add money boost mobile will take the amount straight from your card everymonth on your billing cycle. Make sure they added your card correctly with this feature they will discount $5

Keep in mind if you are on a promo like you pay $25 and they pay the other $25 you can NOT have your credit card on your account since the system will not recognize and still take $50 instead of $25. Just saying so you know and for the people that have this issue Robot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless
Groupie

Oh, so now I must  remove my card till after my Boost account clears or I pay double this month . correct.?  My account renues on the 10th so I cancelled auto pay till after that. Think I messed up. LOL.  Says IM paid for next month but also says amount  still due for next month. But all was done today so it needs time to clear I think.  I will wait till the 11th and set up auto  boost again.  Maby  it wont cost me the $5 I tried to save  this month.   Thanks for the  reply.

Fanatic

The auto reboost process work this way. System will check if you have balance in your Boost account , if none it will deduct money from your auto reboost bank account, So technically you don't have to put money on your Boost account to have the auto pay activated.