Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

added money to my account, no charge, no phone service, need ASAP!!

Highlighted

added money to my account, no charge, no phone service, need ASAP!!

Not too long ago my bank took without my authorization the money that was made to pay my phone bill. I did NOT request that to be done but they did it anyways and boost returned the portion on the first attempt, because of this, my friend paid with his card directly at the store location in PA. My service was returned. 

Today! on the other hand, he helps pay for my bill by adding $50 because my phone stated that my services was suspended and required the $50 to activate. I receive the message that the money was received YET my phone continues to be inactive.  The amount was taken from my friends account and I have no phone service. I need my phone active right away, literally ASAP because there is absolutely no INTERNET in the hospital where I need to go to order for a cab through Lyft. No internet phone service = STRANDED WIth A KID!!!!

so what is taking this company so god **bleep** long to process the $50 that was added today at  11:34am est that at 1:12 pm is still inactive. 

REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING the case about the $45 dollars returned to my bank account because this is a COMPLETELY DIFF situation. There is $50 on my account saved within the account. This was done TODAY, and NOT about last months payment that was returned to the bank!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: added money to my account, no charge, no phone service, need ASAP!!

Hi Danrx80! We're truly sorry about this situation. In order to further investigate and help you, please send us a Private message with your phone number and PIN.