ZTE MAX XL Voicemail troubles

Highlighted
Enthusiast

ZTE MAX XL Voicemail troubles

I went into one of the Boost stores in Staunton VA to but the LG Stylus 2 but no the workers invited on me buying this peice of junk ZTE I repeatedly told them I did not want but after 30 min of arguing with the 2 of them I bought it anyways cause they acted like it was the only phone in the store. Now I've USD the phone for little over a month and had nothing but problems after problems with it took it back they told me their was nothing they could do I was stuck with it even though I'm paying the extra $7 for insurance and that I'd have to go without a phone while it was sent back witch could take over 14 days so wth am I supposed to do without a phone so I delt with it till my girlfriend seen me get so mad I was ready to smash the junk in the floor and told me to take it back to the other boost store in town. So I go there today and the lazy worker couldn't even get out the chair just picked my phone up started going through it WITHOUT my permission had to ask her not to be going through my phone till I factory reset it ask what was wrong told her hold up I got to go back to the car cause ya see its so many problems me and my girlfriend both have the same phone bought around the same time have the same issues that we made a list took it in the store soon as I started to read the list she said their Ain't nothing I can do for you you'll have to Bubba new phone I said I just bought these little over a month ago she said well that's all you can do and went back to reading her phonevwitch I bet works perfect... Now all I want is the phone that I went to get to begin with that I had read up on for 10 days while mine was broke till I got new one just to have more problems than the broke phone so now what do I have to do to get the phone overall thought I was looking forward to enjoying... I been with Boost for over year bill paid every month and get treated like this is just pathetic. Answers please...on top of all the problems I can't even receive phone calls and can't call out half the time
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: ZTE MAX XL Voicemail troubles

@Poffatboost Hey there. We're very concerned about your feedback. Please, give us the opportunity to turn your experience around into a positive one. Would you please be so kind to let us know what happened with the phone through a "Private Message" including your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

Re: ZTE MAX XL Voicemail troubles

I work for Boost in Harrisonburg, VA. As a Boost employee I apologize for their poor customer service. In response to your review of the Max XL, it is not an issue the store employees know how to fix because it is a problem with the software in the phone itself. Calling ZTE or emailing them may help to remedy your problem. And you should come to the stores in H'burg when you are ready to upgrade again. Please don't let a few poor employees ruin your opinion of Boost and its service. We try to help every customer that walks thru our doors. I have the Max XL too and I am very dissatisfied with the quality of this generation of the Max. Other employees push it pretty hard but I am honest af with my customers and will tell them only buy the Max XL if you are looking for problems. I personally will push either the iPhone or the Stylo 3.