Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

I hope someone on your website design team sees this and can fix it! I have been trying, since Sunday, to order two phones via your website. I have spoken with customer support via facebook messenger service, as well as called the 1-855 number to speak to a sales associate with no results.

Things I have tried:
4 Different browsers on PC including; Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Multiple Devices including; PC,  my BoostMobile phone
Multiple forms of payment including; Visa(both my debit and credit card), Paypal(both my bank account and debit card)
Calling sales line; they were unable to get it working either
Trying with and without expedited shipping
Trying to order one phone at a time

I have been told that for sure the phones are in-stock so that is apparently not the issue. When I mentioned to sales associate that I was having a problem she asked me if I was having the SPECIFIC problem that I was having without me mentioning it..
I have ensured that shipping and billing address were the same, which is no problem.

The website gives a Javascript error in my browser consoles, here you go;

angular.min.js:2 TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at checkout.js?version=1522748537559:3
    at angular.min.js:2
    at angular.min.js:2
    at n.$eval (angular.min.js:3)
    at n.$digest (angular.min.js:2)
    at n.$apply (angular.min.js:3)
    at g (angular.min.js:2)
    at K (angular.min.js:2)
    at XMLHttpRequest.A.onload (angular.min.js:2)

You know what, here is even a video of the specific issue, showing that it exists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGEwqqpzhc

Please advise as I would like to order these phones asap. My current boost phone is inoperable and im paying for a service that I cannot use. Im trying to update my wifes' phone at the same time because both of ours are a few years old and tired, needing an update.

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Accomplice

I've tried an actual store and Bestbuy. They told me they don't sell the IPhone SE 128gb in store. Bestbuy says they don't carry the 128gb for Boost
Highlighted
Accomplice

Okay so here it is, 4 months later, still unable to order the phones. Ive tried multiple browsers on multiple devices as well as multiple payment methods. Cards, Bank, paypal everything. Ive even tried ordering different phones. What the hell is the problem here?