Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

Amendment: At this time I have been trying daily since the 1st. So at this point in time I have been trying 10 days to purchase these phones. I have also traveled 40 minutes to another town and 60 minutes away to a metropolitan area so that I could try the various Premiere stores, franchisees as well as Kiosks. The closest I came to getting what I'm after is a Kiosk in a grocery store that had a pre-owned Apple 6s..

Seems none of the stores carry or will order the pre-owned phones. I was literally told by a sales associate at a premiere store that they treat the pre-owned phones like the plague because almost no one is happy with them and they don't want to have complaints on their store.
Highlighted
Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, troymlp. We replied to your private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am having the exact same issue with ordering the Iphone SE.  I've called and tried ordering it and they tried twice and it was declined.  Something is really wrong with their ordering system.  They tried telling me it's my bank.  Well i called my bank before i talked to someone and my bank informed me that they approved the transaction and then it would get cancelled by Boost Mobile right away.  My husband had the same issue and he uses a different bank.  

Highlighted
Agent

@troymlp Hey there! We'd love to help you. Do you mean that you have tried to buy the iPhone on our website at boostmobile.com, but you could not complete the order?

Highlighted
Accomplice

I tried ordering the phone over 5 times through Boost mobiles site, all times it was declined. I then called Boost and a customer service rep tried ordering it for me and it was still declined, two times he tried. I talked to my bank before calling and they said that the transaction would go through but then Boost would cancel it. Something is wrong. I have the funds, addresses all match up, I've used my phone and a computer and had no luck. Sad, because Boost is now out of $200. Oh and I'm using the exact same card that is used to automatically withdraw my monthly payment, and I never have an issue with that.
Highlighted
Agent

@HAC03 Understood! That does not sound OK. In this case, we'd recommend you  to use a different card to see if the problem persists. Thanks.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I recommend somebody taking a look at your ordering service or you're going to have a lot of ticked off customers, myself included. Not sure how my card can be rang through by Boost to pay my bill with no issues, but to purchase a phone, there's an issue? Doesn't sound right
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concerns. We will definitely look into this particular case. Thank you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just tried a different card, declined
Highlighted
Community Manager

We've reported the issue for investigation, @HAC03.  In the meantime, it may be necessary to purchase a phone from a physical location or order through a 3rd party like BestBuy or Amazon.  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.