Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Your phone ordering service is BROKEN!

I hope someone on your website design team sees this and can fix it! I have been trying, since Sunday, to order two phones via your website. I have spoken with customer support via facebook messenger service, as well as called the 1-855 number to speak to a sales associate with no results.

Things I have tried:
4 Different browsers on PC including; Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Multiple Devices including; PC,  my BoostMobile phone
Multiple forms of payment including; Visa(both my debit and credit card), Paypal(both my bank account and debit card)
Calling sales line; they were unable to get it working either
Trying with and without expedited shipping
Trying to order one phone at a time

I have been told that for sure the phones are in-stock so that is apparently not the issue. When I mentioned to sales associate that I was having a problem she asked me if I was having the SPECIFIC problem that I was having without me mentioning it..
I have ensured that shipping and billing address were the same, which is no problem.

The website gives a Javascript error in my browser consoles, here you go;

angular.min.js:2 TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
    at checkout.js?version=1522748537559:3
    at angular.min.js:2
    at angular.min.js:2
    at n.$eval (angular.min.js:3)
    at n.$digest (angular.min.js:2)
    at n.$apply (angular.min.js:3)
    at g (angular.min.js:2)
    at K (angular.min.js:2)
    at XMLHttpRequest.A.onload (angular.min.js:2)

You know what, here is even a video of the specific issue, showing that it exists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BGEwqqpzhc

Please advise as I would like to order these phones asap. My current boost phone is inoperable and im paying for a service that I cannot use. Im trying to update my wifes' phone at the same time because both of ours are a few years old and tired, needing an update.

41 REPLIES 41
Highlighted
Accomplice

@Annie1424 Done, sent you a message

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is becoming quite comical... how does this even happen boost mobile, why is everything made to be harder than it is.

Highlighted
Agent

We will continue to assist you through the private message. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Annie1424 did you get my pm's? I sent you several with the same response in case they were not received like before.

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, troymlp! We are currently experiencing issues with our private messages. Please resend the reply to my user so we may reply. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

@EdmundM, replied to you in a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

@EdmundM, I was finally able to respond to you via PM. Why was I locked out of sending messages? that is ridiculous to be messaging boost mobile staff and be locked out of messaging.

Highlighted

Hi there, troymlp! We apologize for the late reply, and sorry to hear about that situation!

Do you remember if you had validated your e-mail address when you were unable to send messages back then?

By the way, we'd also like to know if you're still having issues when trying to place the order through our website.

Looking forward to your response!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Community Manager

Greetings @troymlp, I'm one of the Community Managers. I suspect you may have been unable to send or reply to a private message until you validated your email as the final step of the registration process.  It appears that you've completed the verification process and you should be set to go.  The agents are collecting your feedback around our web sales process so that we can forward it over to that team.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I actually verified my email before posting this thread, thanks for the update though. I have tried Several different pc's with different browsers. Different Cards and payment methods and hell even my mobile device. Even sales associates from boost via the sales number were unable to put through an order for these phones.. Is it possible it is JUST the s6? i did a few times attempt to purchase and s7 and s6 on the same order instead of two s6's and that would not work either.