Wrong shipment address

Groupie

Wrong shipment address

So I had to call a boost number to order a new phone after my J7 decided to die. I went through the process and she took down my address for shipping and everything. Now today on Christmas i get a email saying it was shipped, great right? wrong! its sent to the wrong address! its sent to my old  dorm where someone else lives now and i need a phone for work! Why did it get sent to that address when i gave her my shipping address?? Help fast please

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Wrong shipment address

Hey there @Epilon52 So sorry about the trouble! Where the billing and shipping address the same?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

when i spoke to her and gave her my address (which is different then whats tied to my account) she said that the billing address is the same as the shipping which i took as the address i gave her is the shipping and billing address. 

Agent

Allow us to verify! Please, send us a private message with the order number.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there

on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

PM sent i hope its somwthing as simple as emailing someone in shipping and have them change the shipping address
Agent

We received your private message.