Why cant i use mobile data during a phone call??

Go to solution
602 Groupie
Groupie

Re: Why cant i use mobile data during a phone call??

EXCUSES EXCUSES as well as boost shutting my service off 1 day b4 I pay my bill and telling me I'm late every month!! (Pay ur bill the 21st not the 22nd) BUNCH OF IDIOTS👉 I PAID IT THE 21ST 📴 THE 20TH!!!!! No1 seems to know anything and when u call u get connected with some1 in the Philippines that u cant understand!!!! THEY GET THR MONEY BUT CUSTOMERS GET LIMITED SERVICE & FEATURES AND HAVE TO PAY OUT THE ***** FOR THR PHONES!!!! It might be lower in price but only by 5 bucks or so smh.. Other companies offer the KEY FEATURES BOOST WONT!! GOING TO BE SWITCHING CARRIERS ASAP. 👎👎👎👎👎

Agent

Hey there @602. Your monthly payment is pulled from the account the day after the payment date seen in the system, starting at 12 a.m. in the time zone of the your PTN. Now, we'd not like to lose a valued customer. Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Phones used to have two antennas in them (3 counting WiFi). The galaxy S3 was able to do data and calls at the same time on CDMA because it made 2 connections. Now, Sprint has HD voice (or something like that), which allows calls and data simultaneously with only one antenna- but I'm guessing they wanna charge Boost millions of $ to use it (which would raise our prices).

I came here in search of maybe any phone models that still had the dual mobile antennas, but no luck. Finding out how it worked was obscure enough- I doubt I'll easily find what I'm looking for.

So if sprint and t-mobile are merging that means we can get 5g so you should provide the feature of web and call simultaneously
Highlighted
Agent

Until the deal closes, which is expected in the first half of 2019, we’ll remain two separate companies. After the close, we’ll inform customers of any changes, and expect to deliver a faster more reliable network, at lower prices, and with better value.