Wheres my Order number

Groupie

Wheres my Order number

Hello boost family I recently ordered a phone and I tried to check my Order status however I don't see my Order number anywhere in the confirmation email , if anyone has any info that can help me out id be much obliged
6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Wheres my Order number

Hey @Faith! I'd be pleased to assist you. The order number is usually a combination of number and letters (ab-cdef-1234567). If you have placed the order online you will see the information provided after completing the order. You may also receive a confirmation email  as well with the same info. If for some reason you cannot locate this information, please send us a private message with more details about the order you placed, like the full name, phone model, amount of money spent, etc. for further assistance.

Groupie

You ever figure it out

@Bruhbruh107

Hi there.

Do you need assistance with a phone order as well?  - E.J.

Groupie

Yes I ordered the IPhone 6 and I wanna check the status of it but I want let me because it says I have to have a order number.. an there was no order number no where in my confirmation email
Groupie

Yes I need my order number it sent me the email but sent me no order number .. I need the status of my phone please
Agent

Hi, there @Bruhbruh107. We can help you with the status of the order. Can you please send us a private message with the name used to place the order?