Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

When will I see my credit?

Highlighted
Accomplice

When will I see my credit?

I purchased 2 iPhone 6 and the deal was $100 account credit per phone after 1st payment. Just made payment 2 and still haven’t seen any credits.
See more topics labeled with:
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

Re: When will I see my credit?

Really sorry to hear about this, Tracci.Could you private message us with your phone number?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you for your quick response. I just sent you a private message..

Highlighted
Accomplice

Well still no credit. All that boost mobile has done is let me talk to 5 different people about this problem. I was told by one that I would have my credit. He told me that on the 2nd and when I messaged him to see where the credit was on the 15th a different person answered me back and knew nothing. I explained it once again and have gotten no response. If this is how customer service works I will be taking my business elsewhere.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey Tracci! We replied to your Private Message, please verify.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yesterday. You asked if I was inquiring about an account credit. I responded told you the story and then nothing. You never responded back. Someone needs to take care of this. I’m not paying another month of service if this is not fixed .
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Tracci. Definitely, want to look into this for you. Did you purchase the phone online or at the store?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We have to create a case to investigate this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the order number for the phone.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don’t have the order number