What steps to add a NEW line to family plan?

Highlighted

What steps to add a NEW line to family plan?

I would like to add a line for my daughter.  I am on the unlimited plan with $30 each additional line.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it, except to open a new account and do the invite thing.  I am also purchasing a phone.  Is this the correct way to do it, and do I put the account in my name?  I don't really want my daughter having a seperate account, as I will be adding it to my plan and she isn't old enough to handle the responsibility of dealing with a seperate account.  I would appreciate some direct instruction on how to add a line and buy the phone.  Really wish Boost made it clear since they offer the add a line feature...

Regards,

Todd

4 REPLIES 4

Re: What steps to add a NEW line to family plan?

Im trying to do the same thing, did you figure it out?

10heartsas1; you can send us a private message if you need assistance today. - E.J.

Enthusiast

I can't figure out how to add a line to my family plan and I already have a new phone. I need to add a line and then activate the phone to the new line. I can see from the posts that it is a common problem.

@Bluefawks Hi. In order to add a new line to your family plan, you need to purchase the device, create an account and then invite the account to your family line. Please send us a private message if you need further assistance.