What is boost 24 hr customer service number

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

What is boost 24 hr customer service number

Do anyone know if the 24 hr customer service number even exsist anymore??
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Pammy602! If you want to speak with a customer care representative, please call 1-866-402-7366. Business hours: Mon-Fri: 4am - 8pm PST / Sat & Sun: 4am - 7pm PST. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Groupie

Earlier I was trying to find out why my Boost Deals app was not open and was showing a blank screen (of course, I could not fin a FAQ for this problem). To resolve this restart your computer.
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Groupie

is this an agent
Highlighted

@babyg. Hi. Is there anything we can assist you today? - E.J.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi I just got service with boost yesterday afternoon and I'm having an issue with one of my phone's. Can you help me?
Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with one of my boost phones
Highlighted

Hi there, josiemike! Sorry to hear about that situation! May we know what issue your phone is having?

We're here to help!

Hozuki_Robert