What happened to my referral fee?

Groupie

What happened to my referral fee?

Hey Boost, where's my $25 referral fee? I switched to Boost Nov. 2015 & was aapproved for a $25 referral fee. I never got it. I'm still Boosting. May I have please get my $25 bonus for referring a new customer like Boost promised?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: What happened to my referral fee?

Hello @ncboxergirl. Keep in mind that the rewards for the referral program expire after 90 days of being invited, if you don't access your email to accept the reward. If you did this, and the credit was never applied, feel free to send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Accomplice

Still waiting on that myself, so isn't the person I brought into Boost
Groupie

The Boost referral program is a scam, pure and simple.

The company that provides the non-existent $25 is not boost but a third party company Boost uses to fulfill the scam.  This creates plausible deniability for both companies thereby eliminating any direct responsibility.  I found this out because I signed up for the program and referred DOZENS of people to Boost and not one has ever received the bonus.... not one.    

Have they payed out any of these bonuses?  Maybe.  But I nor anyone I know that has referred or has been referred in this program have never actually collected and I am talking about around 50 people in total.  This is kind of like a used car dealer saying that they will give you $3k for your crappy 89 Taurus, they say it but it rarely actually happens.

Groupie

The referral fee is a scam, pure and simple.

Boost contracts with a 3rd party to facilitate the scam.  This creates plausible deniability for both parties thereby eliminating any actual responsibility to pay anything to anyone for any reason.  I registered for the program and referred DOZENS of people and nobody has ever received any fee at all whatsoever.  Other Boost customers I know have ALL had the same problem.

Has anyone ever collected the fee?  Maybe but the 50 or so people I know of have not.  It is kind of like when the used car dealer says they will give a guaranteed $3k for your trade but when you try to take advantage of it they just jack the price up by $4k and thereby cause you to pay $1k for your trade.  

It is simply not worth referring anybody to Boost.