Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Virgin Mobile to Boost mobile

Go to solution
Highlighted

Virgin Mobile to Boost mobile

I'm trying to migrate my account from Virgin Mobile to boost Mobile. is there anyone that can help me do that? I just bought a Boost mobile S8

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile to Boost mobile

Hey there, @Romeo86! We're going to be more than happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

* Virgin Mobile Phone Number & Pin
* DEC number of the Boost Mobile Device
* New 4 Digits pin with Boost.
* Full Address
* Desired plan with Boost.

Also, we'd like to make you aware that you will lose any account balance or remaining days of service that you may have with Virgin Mobile, when migrating your number to us. In order to send the private message, just click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile to Boost mobile

Hey there, @Romeo86! We're going to be more than happy to assist you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

* Virgin Mobile Phone Number & Pin
* DEC number of the Boost Mobile Device
* New 4 Digits pin with Boost.
* Full Address
* Desired plan with Boost.

Also, we'd like to make you aware that you will lose any account balance or remaining days of service that you may have with Virgin Mobile, when migrating your number to us. In order to send the private message, just click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message".

View solution in original post