Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Very Frustrated

Highlighted

Very Frustrated

Hello Very frustrated here. 

I purchsaed my phone in November 2015. From a new boost mobile store that came up up the street from me. I had the service going for one month- i went into the hospital- forgot about it did not reup

Trying to get it reuped now. I dont remember my pin - i dont know how- i literally use the same pin for everything i use the last 10 years. I dont even remember setting up a pin in the store 

Anyways-i cant receive texts because my number has been disconneceted totally

They told me to tell them the month and year i puchased the device. I got 'two' tries. 

I looked through my messages, voice mails, and storage to see when i downloaded third party apps. It was the end of November 2015. They said nope wrong. 

I thought maybe- okay- maybe it was October but i did not download ANY third party apps, or maybe something else. Nope wrong

I went through my entire bank account. This boost mobile store did not take credit card payments at the time, so i had to take out 200 in cash. 

I literally NEVER take out cash- i use debit/credit for EVERYTHING. So i know it was November 2015. I remember going to that specific ATM- it was right next store the store. 

I told them- obviously this boost mobile store- did somethign wrong

I even sent a complaint to boost mobile. Because this store sold me the phone i purchased through them for 50.00 over whats on ther site. they also told me I HAD to purchase the insurance program the first time i signed up to activate. WHCIH WAS WRONg of course. 

I even went back through my visual voicemail, i still have the boost mobile leaving me a message. Again this was at the end of November. 

They told me theres nothing else i can do. Because 'i forgot' the pin. Listen I work in techical support myself for a large company - i am a senior adviser. I know how this works. But mistakes are made all the time. There has to be an extra procedural process- so they can escalate it- onto their site engineers, 

I have the visual voicemail message - end of november. I have my text message history- first messaage end of november. I have the ATM withdrawl- end of November. I have the storage history- first third party app downloaded end of November. 

It seems to me- this guy sold me a phone that may have been activated already- or something. This boost mobile store is already closed . 

I am so mad right now- obvioulsy a mistake has been made. And the "supervisor" i talked to- pretty much told me oh well. I basically got a useless phone- which is not right.