Using Account Balance Credits With Auto-Pay

Go to solution
Highlighted

Using Account Balance Credits With Auto-Pay

Hello,
I receive the $5 account credit every month for viewing ads through the Boost Dealz app. I am also enrolled in the auto-pay feature, which reduces my bill by $5 each month. However, my credits i earn from the Boost Dealz app are never getting deducted from my monthly bill when using auto-pay. The credits are just building up on my account balance and not being used. Do i have to choose one or the other, or am I not doing something right?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Promoter

Re: Using Account Balance Credits With Auto-Pay

Hi. If you want to use the balance on the account or the credit from Boost Dealz you just need to add manually the remaining of your Monthly Recurring Charge so that your card won't be charge on your Monthly Due Date. For example, your plan is $35 and you have Autopay it means your MRC is $25 since you have $5 discount from Autopay, and if you have $5 balance from Boost Dealz you just need to add $20.. Because if you have enough money on your balance to cover the Monthly Plan your card won't be charge.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Promoter

Promoter

Hi. If you want to use the balance on the account or the credit from Boost Dealz you just need to add manually the remaining of your Monthly Recurring Charge so that your card won't be charge on your Monthly Due Date. For example, your plan is $35 and you have Autopay it means your MRC is $25 since you have $5 discount from Autopay, and if you have $5 balance from Boost Dealz you just need to add $20.. Because if you have enough money on your balance to cover the Monthly Plan your card won't be charge.

View solution in original post

Accomplice PaC
Accomplice

Ok.

As I was posting a new thread, THEN in the text box comes up suggestions pointing at previous posts, like this one, so I wasted time writing a detailed post with examples, no new post clutter duplicating a likely faq.

My conjecture in my aborted post, was right I suppose. In reading this, it approximates my not posted conjectures in the not posted new thread.

Dang, overwrote the one memory clipboard, earlier losing the cut/copied text in that post I aborted. Could have pasted edited content from it here, some additional segues side topics & suggestions had in that lost text.

Well then, consider confirming or correcting my supposition from this thread, to better beat the dead horse issue here.
If then, credits or added funds
eventually equal or exceed the monthly charges, when the next monthly payment is due,. the auto pay Boost billing bot will deduct the amount from the existing balance surplus, NOT charging the debit or credit card registered with autopay .... auto Reboost. .... whatever the jargon words are...?
Agent

Hello @PaC. How can we help you today?

~ Joy P.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

How do I adjust my auto pay amount so that it includes my Boost Dealz payment? It makes no sense otherwise, because the Boost Dealz amount just keeps growing and I don't use anything through Boost other than my phone service and device payment.

Agent

Hi there, murphjax! The autopay can not be adjusted to an amount different than the monthly plan's. In order to use the credit on your account, you must make the payment manually. The auto-pay will not charge your card if there is enough balance on your account to cover for the month, but if the balance is less than the monthly plan amount the card is charged for the full amount.

Accomplice

Thank you much! That's what I needed to know. Lol, I may just let that Boost Dealz balance continue to grow then 😊