Updated: Affected by Hurricane Maria? Get help here!

Community Manager

Updated: Affected by Hurricane Maria? Get help here!

For your safety please do not post personal information (including phone number or PIN) in this thread!

Update 10/12/17:  This program has been extended for customers in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands

If you were affected by Hurricane Maria, we will be updating this thread with information as we get it.  You can also check the Sprint Newsroom article: Extended Support for Hurricane Maria  or en espanol Últimas Noticias de Sprint Sobre el Huracán Maria 

This thread is specifically to help customers who have account questions as a result of hurricane Maria. We're aware of network issues in the areas affected by the hurricane Maria and are working to restore service as quickly as possible to those affected.  To report network issues, please check out our Network space and create or contribute to a discussion there.

FAQS

Q:   How do I send a private message?

A:  Click on the user name of the person you want to message (a Social care agent offering to help you).  You will be taken to their profile. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" box on the right hand side.  Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Q:  I am on a daily plan and can’t add money to my account.  Will my account be shut off?

A:  If you’re in an affected area and on a daily plan we will keep your phone active by adding money to your account for a brief period.

Q:  I am on an unlimited plan and can’t add money to my account.  What should I do?

A:  If you’re in an affected area and are unable to add money to your account or your services have been shut off since 9/21/17, please post in this thread and an agent will help you,  Please do not post your phone number or PIN in your message.

Q:  My phone was damaged or lost since the storm.  What should I do?

A:  If you’re in an affected area and your phone was lost or damaged, please post in this thread and an agent will help you.  Please do not post your phone number of PIN in your message.

For your safety please do not post personal information (including phone number or PIN) in this thread!

Create a message telling us what problem you are having.  A Social Care agent will contact you and provide instructions to speak to us privately.  Do not post your phone number or PIN in this or any public forum.  

If you have other questions related to Sprint and Boost's response, feel free to ask them here.

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.